- June 2010: Should I Try New Eczema Drugs?
Many drugs for eczema have the same problem of using chemicals that dry the skin in an attempt to add artificial moisture.
- June, 2010: Eczema Treatment with Bear Medicine
Osha root has long been known as bear medicine and is excellent at relieving the itch of eczema.
- May, 2010: Try Butter for Eczema Treatment
Could a switch from margarine to full-fat butter help your eczema? New Zealand researchers think so.
- October, 2009: Dry Skin and Eczema May Be Reduced with New Toxic Substances Control Act
Keep eczema flare-ups at bay with a natural shielding lotion until the Environmental Protection Agency updates the outdated Toxic Substances Act.
- October, 2009: Are Chlorine Bleach Baths A Safe Eczema Solution?
Study shows skin treatment with a bleach solution is safe. Is it true?
- November, 2007: Eczema Study Points to Skin's Protective Layer as Key Factor
Research by Australian Eczema Society shows that the structure of the skin's barrier could be a key factor in developing eczema.
Eco Friendly, Cruelty Free and Vegan Skin Care
Skin MD Natural and Skin MD Natural + SPF 15 are manufactured in the United States using 100% solar power, free of animal products and animal testing.